Terms of Service
Last revised on and effective as of August 12, 2023.
- “INextCRM” refers to Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd, a company registered in Mumbai, India.
- “Subscription Service” or “Service” refers to the software, professional services and technical support services provided by INextCRM at the website (https://www.iNextCRM.com), consisting of
- all proprietary technology (software, hardware, processes, algorithms, user interfaces, know-how, techniques, templates, designs, and other tangible or intangible technical material or information) of INextCRM,
- licensors and service providers used by INextCRM to provide the Subscription Services
- “Order Form” refers to the purchase confirmation of INextCRM from Customer, from a document identifying the Subscription Service, Pricing Metrics, and Price signed by a duly authorized representative of the Customer and made available by INextCRM pursuant to this TOS.
- “Pricing Metrics” refers to the charges for the users and usage of the Subscription Service described in the Order Form or Pricing Page.
- “Party” refers to the business entity of either INextCRM or the Customer.
- “Customer Database” refers to the business data records stored in the customer data that is successfully connected to INextCRM software, which will be classified as confidential information.
General Terms of Service
- This Terms of Service (“TOS”) constitute a single, legally binding document, which governs the Customer’s use of the Service by the law of Mumbai, India, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by Customer and INextCRM.
- Customer warrants that it is a legal entity in good standing in the jurisdiction of its formation.
- By accepting this TOS or by continuing to access or use the Service, Customer acknowledges that Customer has read, understood, and agree to be bound by this TOS.
- The failure of INextCRM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not be a waiver of that right.
- From time to time, INextCRM may modify this TOS without prior notice, and the TOS becomes effective from the date of posting.
- INextCRM owns all right, title and interest in and to the Subscription Services, including all related intellectual property rights. INextCRM reserves all rights not expressly granted to Customer under this TOS.
- Subject to the TOS, INextCRM grants Customer a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the paid Subscription Service solely in connection with the Customer’s internal business operations.
- Customer’s use of the Subscription Service includes the right to access all functionality available in the purchased Subscription Service as of the date specified in the Order Form, subject to the applicable pricing metrics based on users and software feature usage described on the Order Form.
- Customer may access and use the Service only for lawful purposes and shall not mimic its functionality by creating derivative works based on the Service’s features, user interface or functionality pattern
- INextCRM reserves the right to change the price, pricing metrics, pricing metric definitions, service offering, or add-ons at any time by sending email to the customer at least thirty (30) days in advance.
Billing and Fees
- The customer agrees to pay INextCRM the amount that is specified in the Order Form within the use of the applicable Pricing Metrics. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- The customer’s subscription term shall be automatically renewed for a period equal to the initial term unless either Party notifies the other by email at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the then-current term.
- The transaction charge will be in Indian Rupees.
- Customer is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes, assessments, tariffs, duties or other fees imposed, assessed or collected by or under the authority of any governmental body.
- The customer will notify INextCRM within sixty (60) days from the invoice date if there’s a dispute on any charges. INextCRM reserves the right to revise prices by providing email to the Customer at least 30 days before the change is to take effect.
- All Subscription Services fees will be invoiced in advance as set forth in the applicable Order Form.
- Except as otherwise set forth in the applicable Order Form, Customer agrees to pay all invoiced amounts immediately after receiving the invoice.
- For international telegraphic transfers, Customer and INextCRM will be responsible for the transaction fees for each other’s own respective banks or financial institutions.
- If any amounts owed by Customer for the Service are overdue for at least thirty (30) days, INextCRM may, without limiting INextCRM’s other rights and remedies, suspend Customer’s access to the Services until such amounts are paid in full.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You can make payment via our online payment facility, NEFT or other online mediums.
- Monthly Subscription: iNextCRM subscription is a Monthly/Yearly, pay-as-you-go service. You will be billed for the selected billing period of service. You may cancel our service any time and you won’t be charged again, but you are solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
- Yearly Subscription: Since we offer generous discounts for our yearly plans, we offer no refunds on these plans. You may cancel the service anytime and you won’t be charged again. You are, however, solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
- Unless expressly specified otherwise in these terms, all Subscription Charges are nonrefundable. Regrettably, no refunds will be issued for partial utilization or non-use of the service(s).
- You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. Due to the equality policy for our customers, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plans, you will be billed with the new plan rate on and from your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. iNextCRM does not accept any liability for such losses.
Customer Data, Feedback, and Metadata
- INextCRM does not own and shall not be responsible for any data, information, or material authorized by Customer to retrieve or submit to INextCRM in the course of using the Service (“Customer Data”).
- Customer shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use all Customer Data, and INextCRM shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data.
- The customer may provide INextCRM with feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if Customer chooses, about the Service (“Feedback”).
- Customer agrees that the Feedback submitted to INextCRM
- Does not contain confidential or proprietary information and does not bind INextCRM to any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied
- May be used by INextCRM to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Feedback for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to Customer or any third party.
- INextCRM may monitor Customer’s use of the Services and use data related to Customer’s use in an aggregate and anonymous manner (“Metadata that is non-identifiable”), including to compile statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Services. INextCRM retains all intellectual property rights in such Metadata.
- The customer agrees that INextCRM may make the Metadata publicly available, provided that such information does not incorporate any Customer Data and/or identify Customer or its Confidential Information.
- Customers can email INextCRM Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for software related support, or request for assistance, guidance, and advice on the use of the software.
- The INextCRM support team is open from 10 am to 6 pm Indian Standard Time (GMT+5.5) from Mondays to Fridays, excluding Indian Public holidays.
- INextCRM can, with express written permission of the customer, access Customer’s user account(s) to identify and resolve potential root-causes and problems raised.
Account Information from Third Party Providers
- Customers may direct INextCRM to retrieve certain information maintained online by third-party providers that have a customer-vendor relationship with the Customer.
- By using the Service and providing Customer Access Information, Customer expressly authorizes INextCRM to access and use Customer Account Information maintained by identified third parties, on Customer behalf as Customer agent.
- Customer represents and warrants that neither the foregoing (or anything else in this ToS) nor Customer use of the Services will violate any agreement or terms to which Customer is subject, including without limitation, those with respect to any third-party site.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that when INextCRM accesses and retrieves account information from third party sites, INextCRM is acting as a customer agent, and not as the agent of or on behalf of the third party.
- As such, INextCRM is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party services.
- INextCRM does not guarantee that any such third party services will continue to be made available within the Service, and such services may be removed or disabled by INextCRM at any time without notice to you.
- “Free Trial” refers to the use of INextCRM Subscription Service for free, for a period of time determined by INextCRM.
- Customer access to the Free Trial is limited to evaluating whether to purchase a subscription for INextCRM Service. Customers may not use the Free Trial for any other purposes, including but not limited to competitive analysis, commercial, professional or for-profit purposes.
- INextCRM has the right to terminate the Free Trial at any time. Unless Customers purchase a subscription for INextCRM Service, upon any such termination or expiration Customer Free Trial will cease and Customer will no longer have access to any Customer Data used in connection with the Free Trial.
- We are ever-evolving and upgrading our features. We may add or remove them or stop providing them altogether. You are free to stop using our services at any time, however, we’ll be sorry to see our valued user, leave. We are aware of the fact that you own your data and that preserving your access to the data is important. So in case of discontinuation of a feature, wherever reasonably possible, we will provide you with reasonable advance notice and hence a chance to preserve your data of that feature.
- Either party may terminate this ToS (including all related Order Forms) if the other party:
- fails to cure any breach of this TOS within thirty (30) days after email notice of such breach;
- ceases operation without a successor; or
- seeks protection under any bankruptcy, receivership, trust deed, creditors arrangement, composition or comparable proceeding, or if any such proceeding is instituted against such party (and not dismissed within sixty (60) days)).
- Termination is not an exclusive remedy and the exercise by either party of any remedy under this ToS will be without prejudice to any other remedies it may have under this ToS, by law, or otherwise.
- All Customer Data on the Service (if any) may be permanently deleted after 90 days by INextCRM upon termination.
- INextCRM shall not be liable to Customer or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service. All accrued rights to billing and payment shall survive the termination of this TOS.
- Customer, not INextCRM, shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use all Customer Data, and INextCRM shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data.
- Customer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless INextCRM, its suppliers and licensors, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, representatives, and assigns, from any costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by Customer’s use of the Service, Customer’s violation of this ToS, or Customer’s violation of any rights of a third party through the use of the Service.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold INextCRM harmless from and against any loss, cost, damage, and expense, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs, arising directly or indirectly from the use of the INextCRM BI Service and/or Customer’s breach of any representation, warranty or restriction contained in this TOS.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither party shall be liable under this ToS for any of the following losses suffered or incurred by the other party (whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of this ToS):
- loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts);
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of reputation or damage to goodwill; and
- special, indirect or consequential losses.
- Each party’s liability under this ToS in relation to liability arising from any given event or series of connected events shall be limited to the total amount paid by Customer in the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the month in which the event (or first in a series of connected events) occurred.
- In the event that you access your iNextCRM account through an API (Application Program Interface), you understand that iNextCRM is not liable for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise) resulting from the use of the API or third-party products that access your data via the API.
- If iNextCRM determines that you have abused your access to the Service’s API, iNextCRM may terminate your account’s access to the API, temporarily or permanently. Actions that constitute abuse are at the discretion of iNextCRM.
- iNextCRM reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account’s access to the API at any time with or without notice, for any reason.
- There are no specific limits on API usage, but iNextCRM reserves the right to throttle access if the usage is deemed excessive.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Maharashtra Jurisdiction without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Maharashtra for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to Your access to or use of the Service.